Today we are leaving for home...YAY!! And then on Thursday, my family is packing up and heading down to Maggie Valley, NC to visit my grandparents! The bus is leaving at 4am people! Oh yeah! So today we are headed back to Va Beach...eating dinner and staying the night with Bobby's family. Then tomorrow we are off to my parent's house...dinner with Amy and Brian(cuz they are staying here) :(...and then to bed early...and waking up early!
I'm really looking forward to being in Maggie Valley for Thanksgiving. We have so many years of memories there...and I can't wait to share it all with Bobby!
Have a wonderful week everyone and a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hope you guys have a grand time! Wish you were staying here and that I would get to see you...sigh. Oh well. Happy Thanksgiving!
YAAAAAAYYYY! I am so excited about tonight! Can't wait to see you guys!
bekah ijst sign up so bear with me, i hope bobby and you had awonderful thansgiving. love you guys auntlucy&uncle terry
It was so much fun to hang out with you two! I'm glad Bobby got to join the gang - he fit right in, especially with the card playing. :-) Your wedding pictures are beautiful - I wish we could have been there. HUGS and hope you're catching up with sleep and work and everything else.
Post a Comment