I'm rather homesick today. Bobbys at work and I'm just here at the apartment...I'm trying to keep my mind off of home...to keep from breaking down. So I'm cleaning, doing laundry, and then going to run some errands. But I can't help thinking of home...and family...and friends that I miss so terribly. I just wish I could call up my mom or my sisters or my friends and see if they want to run errands with me...just to chat and be together. I hate being away from home...from my church...from the cutest nephew and niece...from everything that I'm used to and that I love.
I miss my home. Dad, Mom, Amy, Brian, Christen, Matty, Austie, Gwee, Grandma, Abbey, Katy, and everyone else...I miss you all so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Awww...praying for you Bekah!
Oh Bek! You make me wanna cry :*( I miss you so much too! I'm so glad you called...love chattin with you. Just know that you are in my prayers! Your Savior is faithful and he knows your joys and pains...he also knows the desires of your heart! Continue to find your joy in him!
You forgot to mention me on that list. Hey! Call me back! let's talk! love you
Oh, this sounds SO familiar! Jason and I got married and the next thing I knew, I was hundreds of miles away from home. It is SO HARD! Even now I have my moments. But life is good, love is good...it has always been worth it. :-) I hope that Richmond will start to feel like a new home. Have you made some local friends? It takes forever for Jason and me! I think the fact that we are both introverts doesn't help. Haha.
Post a Comment