Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Little Surprise

On Saturday, I had a wonderful surprise! Christen and Rachel H. came up to visit me! I had no idea they were coming up...and it was so great. Bobby was working, so I was so glad to have some friends over...otherwise I'd be aimlessly roaming around Richmond trying to find something to do. Anyway, we had a fun day of shopping...Stoney Point Fashion Park, Short Pump Mall and Target! We all got some great deals, Rachel got some new shirts and Christen and I both got a cute shirt/dress and sweater...the same ones....just different colors! :-) After shopping all day, we headed back to the apartment and ordered some pizza. Bobby came home and we got to hang out and just laugh and have fun. The girls then headed back to the Virginia Beach...sigh...wish they could have stayed longer but it was so great to have them.
Christen and Rach, thanks for coming up! I had a blast hanging out with you! Let's do it again soon! Love you!

2 comments:

The Dowling Clan said...

Bek!! Wes and I are just here at work...trimming some coroplasts for DAVIS, and we were just thinking about how much we miss you! You could always trim those signs so well! hehe :) Love and miss you so much! Are you coming home anytime soon? If so, we should go on a double date! Miss you so much!

heather michelle said...

Bek!! Miss you tons!! I think me and T want to head up sometime after thanksgiving...we'll see.