Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast;
it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
I have been meditating on this recently and the Lord has been graciously showing me my lack of love...true love...for my family, my friends, those around me, and most especially...my husband. I am so grateful for the Lord showing me this...and I would covet your prayers in this area.
Lord, teach me to love others as Christ loved me.



2 comments:
I will pray the Lord continues to teach you how to love more like Christ. I am always so convicted when I read and meditate on that verse. Thanks for your humility Bek.
Love and miss ya!
Bek- how often i need to review this verse also! i feel like a kid when i need to evaluate how i've responded 'rudely' or 'been arrogant', but i think that's how we bring glory to God, being child-like and humble! I'll be praying for you today . . .
Post a Comment