Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Little Trip to Asheville...

Well, this post has been a while in coming...but we've been slammed for the past couple of weeks.  For our 1 year anniversary, Bobby and I took a trip down to Asheville, NC.  We stayed in this super nice cabin deep in the woods and explored downtown Asheville, Biltmore Estate, and finished the trip off with a trip to Sliding Rock!  We had so much fun just being together and making memories...I am so glad we were able to go!  Here are some pictures from our trip!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey... that's pretty much what Jeff and I are doing for our honeymoon - cabin in the woods of TN. Great idea bek!

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! I don't think I ever said Happy Anniversary! We're going away for ours on Friday---fun times!

Kate Van said...

That seems like a beautiful and fun place! Thanks for sharing- good pics!