When we were home last weekend...I got to spend a whole afternoon with the cutest kids in the world...Austie, Gwee, & Killian. So of course, I pulled out my camera and took pics! They are just too cute not to. And when I got home, I messed around in iPhoto with them. So here are some before and afters of the cutest kids ever! Enjoy!
Keegs...before
...after
side shot...before
...after
Austie...before
...after
And now for Gwyneth...can I just say this girl is beautiful! She's a natural model...love these ones!
Gwee...before
...after
side of the eye...before
...after
P.S. if you're wondering why there are so many pics of Killian and Gwyneth and not of Austie...well...Austies got this new thing where he doesn't want his picture taken....hence the lack of pictures...I had to be extremely sneaky to get the one that I got!



2 comments:
They are adorable!:) They crack me up,Ha Ha.
Tay
Aw so cute!!
Post a Comment