Well...new to us anyway! Most of you know that we were on a car hunt. After Bobby's accident in November we were down to one car...which wasn't awful, but I was having to get rides home from work almost everyday and it was a bit annoying. Now, we are the proud owners of a sweet '95 Toyota Camry! God is so good! We got it for an amazing deal and it only has 81,000 miles on it! Which is pretty much unheard of for any car that old! It runs great and the inside is super clean! The one thing is that there is a kinda big dent in the drivers door...but we are going to get that fixed...hopefully. No big deal right? It's also kind of a two-tone...you know gold but hood, roof and trunk are a lighter gold? Pretty awesome, right? Don't hate.
But seriously, we are very thankful for our new car. God has been so good to us and has provided for all of our needs. Another awesome thing is that with the money we got from Bobby's old car we were able to pay CASH for the car! And we got to haggle and get the car for about 1,000$ less than the original asking price...woot woot! I don't have any pics of the new car...but as soon as I get one I'll post it....then you can gaze in wonder and amazement and the awesome two-toned '95.
But seriously, we are very thankful for our new car. God has been so good to us and has provided for all of our needs. Another awesome thing is that with the money we got from Bobby's old car we were able to pay CASH for the car! And we got to haggle and get the car for about 1,000$ less than the original asking price...woot woot! I don't have any pics of the new car...but as soon as I get one I'll post it....then you can gaze in wonder and amazement and the awesome two-toned '95.



No comments:
Post a Comment