Today was a wonderful Sunday. We started off by going to church(always a good idea), and then headed home to make a huge pot of chili. Why make a huge pot of chili you ask? Well, I'll tell you. We had invited the Lee's over(Bobbys uncle, aunt, and cousins) and they were coming over at 1pm for chili! Therefore...I made a giant pot of chili!
It was so fun to have them over! Since our kitchen table is dismantled and in the storage closet on our balcony(it didnt look good with our tree...so we got rid of it...thats logical...right?), we all just ate out in front of the tv, and watched football. The chili was delicious! I made the famous Uncle Bob's Chili(thanks Mom H!)...a secret family recipe...and always a hit! After we ate, Harry helped me make mint chocolate chip cookies...which we all devoured. We then spent the rest of the afternoon alternately watching football and Bobby and Harry wrestling. Fun times!
It was a wonderful afternoon and so fun to have Uncle Hank, Aunt Teresa, Ellie, Helen, Virginia, and of course, Harry, over. It was also nice because Bobby is done with school...YAY!...so he didn't have to study or anything! We could just relax. I love Sundays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love Sundays too! They are so relaxing. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!! It's a great feeling :)
Mmmm...mint chocolate chip cookies...that sounds good!
Post a Comment