On Friday night, Bobby and I had an "at home date night." We had been wanting for a week or so to campout in our family room...so Friday was the night! I made a campish dinner of hot dogs and baked beans...which we enjoyed thoroughly....

Then, I had planned to make smores...but on coming home from work was surprised by this...
My fabulous husband had bought us a fondue pot! He's the best! SO...scratch the smores...and we made fondue! It was delicious! We had a wonderful night...eating hot dogs, fondue, watching movies and sleeping on an air mattress in our family room! And Saturday morning...we topped it off with a delish breakfast...eggs and sausage with a big 'ol cup of coffee! Oh yeah! :)



8 comments:
HA that's a gorgeous picture of you Bek ;) LOVE IT. Glad you guys had such a fun time!
dont be hatin abs! ;) you should have seen some of the other ones of me....eeek!
Aww how fun! I love having random adventures with my boy---isn't it the best? Hmm...for some reason now, I really want a hot dog!
I have already been bragging on Bobby and his creativity! What fun. Hugs.
how fun!
Sounds like fun! I'm a wee bit offended that we weren't invited to the campout...
Bekah sounds like a fun fun night! You always made things so creative and special! Oh, and props to Bobby! Fondue, NICE!!!
SO FUN! And dang, Bobby is the best! If you happen to see another such "Bobby" around, send him our way :) haha! Actually, I'm just going to send whoever to Bobby for some good training when the time comes, that's for sure! ~Christen
Post a Comment