Monday, May 19, 2008

He loves me...

Last Thursday, Bobby and I got in the car and headed on a little excursion to Williamsburg...
...to see Jonathan and Jessica play in a golf match at this beautiful and crazy golf course...
While Bobby and I were walking the course watching them play...I spotted some daisies...my absolute favorite flowers...so Bobby...being the amazingly thoughtful and sweet husband that he is...picked some for me!

I carried them through the rest of the course...and when they started to wilt...I plucked the petals off the tiniest one...you know "He loves me...he loves me not." Well...
HE LOVES ME!


5 comments:

Callie said...

I'm glad you did the daisy check. It's best to be sure...

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

phew! Cuz, man! That would have been bad if he didn't!!!

Bekah said...

haha! i know right? I kept thinking of in Emma where she "thrice plucked the petals off the daisies...i dont think we should keep daisies in the garden..they really are drab little things." hahaha!

cal...have you done the daisy check?

Callie said...

What are you saying? That I need too? Our love strong enough that we don't need a flower to tell us...

Bekah said...

well...umm...haha...no...anyway...love you callie!