St. Bridgets Spring Concert...80's style baby! All the kids dressed in 80's clothes and sang songs from the 80's...and the teachers...well we danced to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun....and looked like idiots...it was awesome!
hahaaha! bek, you are sooo hottttt! i think this should be a more frequent look for ya. was your little music video taped? i'd love to see that baby!!!
I am a sinner who by God's great grace has been forgiven. On June 30, 2007 I married my best friend and my love, Bobby, and I am right now living a dream. I love God, my handsome hunk of a husband, adoption, my family, my church, my friends, the beach, food, chocolate, coffee, and reading.
7 comments:
lookin good bek!
Haha...awesome. Love your eyeshadow! ;-)
hahaaha! bek, you are sooo hottttt! i think this should be a more frequent look for ya. was your little music video taped? i'd love to see that baby!!!
ha...treese...yes it was taped...now whether you will ever see it or not...thats a different style...
i meant story...not style...anyway...haha
those tights are SMOKE'N
You nailed it girl!
Post a Comment