Wednesday, June 4, 2008

On to First Grade...

Today, my little kindergarterners graduated from kindergarten. It was lots of fun...but a little sad too! Sad that next year...these kids will be in first grade and not with me! =0( Though I'm sad to see them go...I've made them all promise to come visit me next year...ok ok...more like threatened them that if they didn't come see me, they are going to be in big trouble!! And I am excited to get a whole new class of kids...and to discover their fun and quirky personalities. I have had such a fun time this year, being a teacher(well an aide really...but I have had to do teaching too!). It's funny because teaching is not something I've ever really been interested in doing...but it is really rewarding and so fun especially at the kindergarten age level. These kids that we had this year were so fun! I am going to miss those little boogers!
Now only one and a half days left of work...where basically we are just cleaning the room...and we are pretty much already done with that. Our classroom looks so empty...its weird! I'm already looking forward to next year...and getting the room all decorated again...but I am ready for a break! It will be so nice to have some time off and to be able to relax.
But on that note...I am looking for some kind of part time job this summer...to keep my sanity...because Bobby is working full time and being home all the time would drive me nuts...and I'd probably gain like 50 pounds(im what you would call a "bored eater"...meaning when Im bored...I eat). So please pray that I would find something quickly...something flexible. I know the Lord will provide and I've really been able to give it to Him...which is so amazing. God is good and He will provide!

1 comment:

abbey said...

I'll pray you get the right job soon Bek. love you and am so thankful for you :)