Ok...so I just got my old template up...but still lost all my books and pictures and stuff...oh well...guess its back to the old drawing board!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Sheesh...
Ok...so in trying to be all computer savvy and trying to upload a new template for my blog...I completely screwed up my template and lost everything that I had originally on my blog. Ok, ok...my posts are still there...but I lost all my books that I had read and all my pictures on the side and everything. I saved a copy of my old template before I tried out the new one...but every time I try to upload it Blogger comes up with an error message! HELP! Anybody have any help they can give me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey, I did the same thing. I ended up just redoing my sideboards stuff. Big pain. But it's worth it for a cute look! All the tutorials and stuff made it sound so easy to copy and paste your page elements, but they lied. Sorry my friend.
Yeah, you didn't mess it up. Thats what it does (erases your personalized stuff). Sorry!!
Looks cute though!
Post a Comment