Wednesday, July 9, 2008

100 and 1200...


Well folks, this is it.  This is my 100th post!  Oh yeah!

And I post this 100th post to tell you...that I am done.  After almost 3 months of reading, I have finally finished this:
...All 1200 pages!   =0)

8 comments:

Reaghan said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!!
so... what did you think? did you like it?

Bekah said...

loved it...you should read it at some point in your life! its SOOO GOOD!

Reaghan said...

yea i will... that's on my list! sweet thanks for letting me know

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!
~Chelsea

abbey said...

Way to go Bek!! I have yet to read it...love the movie, but I know the book would be better!

Michelle said...

Yay Bekah! :-)

Hey, I just finished Great Expectations. Wasn't that one of your favorite books? Or did I just make that up?

Bekah said...

shelle,
you totally made that up.
ha
no really though...ive never read it..its on my list though! my fav is A Tale of Two Cities...boo ya!

Michelle said...

oooohhh. A Tale of Two Cities. Dang, now I've got to read that one. Knew it was one of those classics. hehe