Monday, January 26, 2009

Owls and Dolls...

Just a look at my latest crafty endeavors!

This is the owl ornament I made for Matt to give to Maggie for Christmas!

And I decided for Gwyneth this year that I was going to make a doll...so I did! I had so much fun making them that I made several and gave them away as gifts! Shout out to Erin for giving me the idea and helping me along the way!

Gwyneth's doll....and Virginia B.'s doll


And one that I made for a friend at work...

::smirky::

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Aw, I like the owl...and I've always been a fan of gnome dolls! You're so crafty!

Ok, so you're reading Twilight...should I go for it? I've been thinking about reading them...

Kate Van said...

BOY or GIRL - i want one! (i want THAT)

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

so, so cute! We love our doll :) I think I like it more than v right now, but I know she'll love it soon enough :)

Coleman Elizabeth said...

Sooo cute!

Teresa said...

Bek! You are oh so crafty :) Too cute! I wish I had a kid just so she can have one of these...

Callie said...

Look at you! Craft lady! Looks like you had a blasty-poo (that's a good thing) making them!

The Smith Family said...

The owl is the best! Definitely one of my favorite gifts:) Thanks for making it for me Bek and thanks for coming to my game last weekend and for letting me stop by. Your apartment is adorable! Love and miss you!
Mag

Lizzy said...

oh, i would LOVE a doll!!! can you please make me one?! i'll pay you!! my fav colors are greens/blues...

Ryan said...

Oh my goodness, the spiders were INSANE!!! I wish they didn't exist...but I guess they do serve a purpose. I'm rather impressed with your dolls/owl. I did not know this side of you!

btw, you have turned into quite the champion at commenting on my blog :)