Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kidnapped...

Last night, I kidnapped my husband. Yes that's right...KIDNAPPED! It was SO FUN! Bobby had had an extremely stressful and busy week with exams, quizzes, studying, late nights, etc...so I decided he needed a little fun to celebrate the end of an insane week! So, I kidnapped him!

He was such a good sport, he even let me blindfold him as I drove to our first stop...dinner.



We ate downtown in Shockoe Bottom at Bottoms Up Pizza. DELISH! I had heard so many good things about this restaurant so I knew we needed to try it out!
Here's Bobby with our huge BBQ Chicken pizza...doesn't he look excited! =0)


After dinner, we headed to stop #2. I let Bobby drive this time and just directed him where to drive. He was guessing the whole way where he thought we were going...he had no idea! We ended up at the bowling alley for some good old bowling. While we waited for our lane to be ready we passed the time with some arcade games!

Motorcycle game...

my favorite kind of arcade game...

no...this picture was not posed...this is serious business


using up the last of our tokens on the pinball machine

Action Shot!

What form...what finesse


Our rockin' shoes!

Me and my baby

Probably my fav pic of the night...the scores! I win!

3 comments:

abbey said...

haha great pictures! fun idea Bek..way to be a blessing to your boy :)

Katherine M. said...

Very clever and inspiring. Keep it up!

Mindy said...

You're such a fun wife! I'll have to keep the kidnapping idea in mind for the future!