Well, this is it. The beginning of my blog. Also known as my ramblings and all of the fun and exciting things that are going on in our lives! Hope you enjoy!Speaking of beginnings...I've had a lot of "beginnings" recently. Lots of change and lots of new things in my life. First, I married the man of my dreams, Bobby, who is the love of my life and my best friend. I am so blessed to have married such a godly, wonderful man. Shortly after returning from our honeymoon, we moved to Richmond where Bobby has been living for the past year. New home, new city, new church, new job, new friends...lots of "beginnings" for me. Though I miss home, family and friends, there is no place I would rather be than here, in the West End of Richmond, with my love. I am so thankful that we are still close to home(only a 2 hour drive!), and are able to visit often. I am also excited to see what God has for us here.
I'll be posting again soon...I want to post wedding and honeymoon pictures, so I will try to get those up soon. As of right now we don't have internet at our apartment, so all my posting has to be done at Panera! But I will try to post as much as I can, when I can. Thanks for reading....hope you enjoyed it.



9 comments:
Remember when me, you, Christen, and Am's used to email back and forth all day - cracking each other up and saying we needed to start a blog or something to share our deep and fun thoughts. Ah, those were the days. Hey, now we get to hear yours. Can't wait!
BTW, I happen to be sewing up your gift. Looking good, looking good.
Miss you!
Great first post! How exciting. Love having you here this weekend. We are also looking forward to seeing what wonderful things God has in store for you two...what a great opportunity to experience the goodness and faithfulness of God. We love you lots.
YAY YAY YAY!!! Yo Dogface!!! WELCOME!!! So glad that it'll be a tad easier to "see" you now!
BTW- Speaking of all our old emails back and forth, I still have your "first blog story" so I'll email it to ya. Been saving it for the perfect moment...the time has come for the unveiling!
Lookin Good Bek! I love you <3<3<3
It was so fun seeing you and hanging out this weekend! wish it were more often.
Dogface, great blog! Yeah, I'm with Michelle and Aim, as soon as I heard you were doing one I thought of our old emails. All the stories, turning normal everyday events into funny extraordinary moments. Ah, those were the days :) Miss you!
welcome Bek!
I'm so glad you've joined the blog world! I can't wait to see pictures and stuff. Will you post some of your house one day?
Found your blog. How fun. You have done a great job on your first posts. Have a great day!
I'm thrilled to see you online bek! missed you this weekend but I'm sure we'll see you around Katie's wedding. Let's try to get together- even if it's for an hour or so!! Miss you!
BEK! YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog now! It was so good to talk to you (breifly) this weekend! I miss you guys!
Guesss what today is?!?!
Hey Hey its chick-fil-a hurray for chick-fil-a...i miss our little chants!!! ;) love you and miss you tons!
Kate
Post a Comment