Monday, September 10, 2007

The Wedding


On June 30, 2007, I married the man of my dreams and the love of my life. So, for those of you who were not able to be there, and even for those who were, here are some pictures from that wonderful day!

The day was beautiful...and HOT! The original plan was to have the wedding outside, but with the chance of thunderstorms and the heat, we moved it inside. Although it never rained, I am so glad that we did move it outside because the heat was unbearable! After just being outside for a short amount of time for pictures, everyone was sweaty and ready to get inside. So although I had planned an outdoor wedding...God knew...and it was the most wonderful day of my life!

The ceremony was beautiful. My friend Katie did an amazing job of decorating the sanctuary(aka: "gym") and the reception! It was just what I had always dreamed and wanted. As Dad and I walked down the aisle, Matt played and sang, "Till Kingdom Come," a song that had been a part of our courtship and engagement. Matt did an amazing job, and it sounded wonderful! It was so meaningful to have him sing it as I walked down the aisle. Matt also played for communion, while Christen and Amy sang, "Jesus Paid it All." Again, it was such a blessing to have my sisters do this for me. It really made the wedding extra special!













So, there's a quick view of the wedding. Sorry if the pictures are all in crazy spots. I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing. I don't have any pictures from the actual reception yet(we had a cake reception and then a private dinner reception), but once I do maybe I'll post some of us breakin' it down on the dance floor!

7 comments:

The Dowling Clan said...

Rebella!!! The pictures are gorgeous. Ames does such a great job! You looked amazing girlfriend! I love you tons...see you this weekend!

Billie said...

Thanks for the pictures. We weren't able to be there so it is always nice to see what we missed. You looked beautiful.

abbey said...

Gorgeous Bek!
Love you!

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful day and you were and are beautiful!!!! We love you both.

Mindy said...

Your wedding was so beautiful and so were you! Wish we could have been there! Thanks for posting pics.

Callie said...

you looked cutie. Although, the brunette bridesmaid on the end...she looks like a winner. =) Love you girl!

AmyB said...

Bek, I think my fav. is that shot of you and Girl. So cute! Fun to see the shots again!