haha... hooray! Miss you Bek, I wish we had had more time to catch up the other weekend : ( But hopefully this fall (maybe sometime in November???) I can come up for a Saturday or the weekend or something. Let me know what you think ;) Love you friend, praying for you!
Haha, I like your clarification! Whenever I'm excited about something or feel sick or wear babydoll-style shirts people ask me if I'm pregnant! Gosh! ;-)
I am a sinner who by God's great grace has been forgiven. On June 30, 2007 I married my best friend and my love, Bobby, and I am right now living a dream. I love God, my handsome hunk of a husband, adoption, my family, my church, my friends, the beach, food, chocolate, coffee, and reading.
5 comments:
yay bek! now we are all expecting lots of great posts to keep us updated! :) love and miss you!!!
haha...phew! I was gonna say! love you both!
haha... hooray!
Miss you Bek, I wish we had had more time to catch up the other weekend : (
But hopefully this fall (maybe sometime in November???) I can come up for a Saturday or the weekend or something.
Let me know what you think ;)
Love you friend, praying for you!
Yay!!!!
Haha, I like your clarification! Whenever I'm excited about something or feel sick or wear babydoll-style shirts people ask me if I'm pregnant! Gosh! ;-)
Post a Comment