Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sabrina...

I am a huge Sabrina fan...HUGE! So when I saw it at Target last week for only 5 bucks...I had to buy it! And last night Bobby and I watched it together...he hadn't seen it before...and I must say he liked it! It was so fun...he didn't have a clue what was going to happen and kept trying to figure it out! I loved sharing one of my favorite movies with him...it made the movie more enjoyable with him going.."What...who's that?" and "If this doesn't end like I want it to I'm going to hate it!" Well...it did end how he wanted it...he's such a cutie! Now ifI can only get him to watch Pride and Prejudice...hmmm...

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I love Sabrina too! Tyler actually likes it--though he prefers the Audrey Hepburn version, cause he's in love with her. If she wasn't dead, I might be jealous. ;-)

Kate Thomas. said...

How fun! That one of my favs too! we just watched the other week!

Nelly said...

okay...here's how it went down at our house...Jord's studying...on the coutch...I'm folding clothes...by the coutch....I pop in Devil wears prada...Jord is not really studying anymore...yes, indeed he is completely enraptured in the movie! and bobby has got to watch Pride and prejudice! Jord made it through alvie! Bobby can too!!! miss you! can jord and I come and spend an afternoon with you guys sometime this summer??? love, nel Smith

AmyB said...

a classic. glad to hear that Bobby's got good taste in movies :-)

Teresa said...

please tell me you followed it up by a little live free, or die hard...or Rambo III...or SOMETHING!!! :)