Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Zero...Nada...Zilch...

I just realized that I haven't had a migraine in over a month! YAYYYY!!! God is so good! :)

4 comments:

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

That is awesome Bek-dah! Thank God about it!! :) Had to throw in some Jose!

Unknown said...

wooohoooooo! Love you sweets.

abbey said...

that is so awesome, bek. love you...and i'll be praying for grace for you regarding your wallowing :) thanks for sharing that. aren't husbands the best?

Deborah said...

Bekah, that is great! God is faithful and good and kind - beyond what we anticipate or imagine! I'm so glad to connect with you through this blog thing. I'm excited to see all that God is doing in your life and in/through you and your marriage. Although I wish we could be _together_ for all the growing/life stuff, something God is reminding me of right now is that, as we leave friends and family to follow His will, the only thing between now and being with them again is _time_. One day, forever without end, there won't be any more goodbyes or distances. The only thing between you and me being together again, friend, is time. Love you!