Wednesday, May 14, 2008

American Idol...


Yes folks...I am a fan...a huge fan. I watch American Idol EVERY week...I even vote occasionally...sad...but true. And this guy on my left...oh yeah....can he sing! David Cook(aka The Cookster according to me and bobby) is going to win it...at least he should! This guy has an incredible rocker voice and the amazing ability to change songs up to make them fresh and fit his voice perfectly(even Mariah Careys "Always be my Baby"...incredible). So if you haven't tuned in yet...well you only have one week left....duh duh duh.... =0)

4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Bek,
I'm an idol fan too! I don't know why it is so hard for people to admit :) It is definitely the first show I have ever been addicted to. Anyway, I haven't been able to watch much because of school but now its out so I get to catch the tail end! I will have to say I want the girl or the other David to win...but I am glad to know I have a fellow AI fan!
Love and miss you,
Mag

abbey said...

yeah he should win it. but i like little david too! i'm torn.

Bekah said...

i have to admit...david a can sing too...but...the cookster rocks the house...and can perform and change up a songs arrangement and make it awesome...so yeah...goooo DAVID COOK! Im a nerd...and i love it!

Teresa said...

K since Jase left, david cook is my new main man :) go cookster! he's so original, and duh anyone who sings sf is the man. bobby, i'm glad yall didn't nickname him mr. cooksie...cause then it would be like little david a vs. a bus driver with lots of white facial hair...