Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend...

Bobby and I spent Memorial Day Weekend back home...where else would we go? =-) I had planned to take lots of pictures of all the fun and exciting things we did...but I ended up just taking a few of the cutest kids ever...what? I can't help it that they are adorable! So with the help of these few pictures, let me tell you about our weekend.
Friday: We slept in, ate some yummy hamburgers with lettuce from my daddy's garden, went to get Bobby fitted for a tux, got me some flip flops, went back to my parent's house, helped Christen pack for NA, Amy, Brian and kids came over for dinner, helped Matt pack for NA, and ended the night watching "Cimbrella" with Austie and Girl. Oh yeah...and Rob came over after that...

Watching "Cimbrella"

Saturday: we got up semi early(8ish) and Bobby left to go fishing with Jonathan, I got my hair highlighted and cut(YIPPEE!), then Abbey and I went to the beach, forgot to put sunscreen on my legs and got fried...they are still red, left the beach and got some Wendy's, went to Bobby's parent's house, ate dinner, went and saw Indiana Jones, came home...and slept.
Sunday: Church, lunch with Mom & Dad, Amy, Brian, Austie, Girl, Keegs, Mom & Dad H, Jon and Jess at a yummy Mexican restaurant, spent the afternoon relaxing at my parents house, drinking coffee, making pizzas and playing with the cutest kids ever. Later that night, Bobby and I went over to Katy and Clays(Abbey and Steve came too) and hung out with them...
Girl being sooo cute!

Amy, being crafty as usual is embroidering something, and Mom, being fabulous as usual is holding the little Keeger...

Bobby and Keegs
Keegs with Bobby's glasses on...too cute!


Love this chubby little face!
Austie and Gwee reading...too cute!



Monday: Our last day home we spent hanging out at Sandbridge with lots of fun people! I had to keep a towel over my legs pretty much the whole time because they were already so sunburned! But it was fun!

And that folks, is our Memorial Day Weekend! Hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing holiday!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! Sorry you got sunburned---I know how that goes...not fun!

AmyB said...

didnt know you put the glasses on keegsie! pretty funny -can't wait to see you this weekend!

abbey said...

happy birthday friend! love you!

Nelly said...

thanks for letting us in on your fun weekend...
love you, nel smith