Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Please Pray...

Hey guys...I have an urgent prayer request.  I just found out that my Uncle Richard is lost in the Grand Tetons and has been lost since yesterday.  Apparently my Aunt Patty and him were hiking together and on there way back, Uncle Richard wanted to hike through this canyon...so Aunt Patty went back the regular way while Uncle Richard went through the canyon.  They had a set time and place to meet up.  Well my Uncle never showed up.  This was yesterday...my Aunt Patty called my parents in tears...they have a huge search party out looking for him.  They've already done the helicopters...and apparently we are now at level 3.  Not exactly sure what that means, but PLEASE PRAY!!  Please pray that Uncle Richard would be found, that he would be ok, that God would give those searching wisdom and guidance where to look, that Uncle Richard would have presence of mind and be able to think clearly wherever he is, and for my Aunt Patty that she would have peace and that God would comfort her.  I'll update when I know more...but if you could just stop right now, and pray...pray hard...we know that God is big and that God knows exactly where Uncle Richard is...please pray that he comes back safe.  Thanks.

3 comments: