Well, to start off with...I just want to say that I have the two best sisters in the whole world! So that being said...let me let you into a bit of our relationship and why we are the 3 coolest people on the face of the planet. WARNING: this post may cause you to sinfully covet our amazingness...so beware.
If you know anything about us three together you would know that we are basically the definition of hotness. Don't be hating...this is just the facts people. Not only are we tall, slender, gorgeous, and just plain fine...we are also absolutely hysterical! The funniest people ever...it's true. Sorry we're awesome. We also have amazing skills...like making up nickname skills, movie quoting skills, making up our own wise proverb skills(especially you ames!), hot skills, singing skills, dancing skills...you name it, we've got it. Not to mention the most amazing feature about all three of us...THE TEETH! Dang, nobody has horse teeth like we do. Though we suffer from dry gum disorder...it's a price we will willingly pay to have the best horse teeth around...look out Mr. Ed...the Davis girls have got you beat! So before you think..."Man, I'll never be as awesome as them,"...well you probably never will be...but you can try! And now, let me leave you with a few photos displaying just how cool we really are! Enjoy folks and don't be trying to recognize us!
















8 comments:
you guys are too cute!! funny post, Bek! love it! btw, who took all the great candid shots of you three 'lovelies'?? love ya!!
Too funny Bek! Now I know where your bro gets his awesome movie quoting abilities from :)
Love and miss you,
Mag
HAAHAA...
Ah yes, so true, so true. So funny Bek, I laughed out loud through the whole thing! Love you too Dog
Lol! So cute! Yep you girls are pretty much awesome :D
Bek! That is so funny, I was laughing the whole time
! I miss you so much fellow sinner! hahaha
You make me laugh Bek! You are too funny. Love you lots! ~Rachel
hahaha.... that is awesome. Can't wait to hang again soon and beat everybody in Catch Phrase.... I mean, c'mon.
hehe... love ya Bek!
Post a Comment