Monday, October 8, 2007

Car...

For all of you who were wondering about my car...and for those of you who don't really care...my car is fixed! And running like a well oiled machine! It was only in the shop for two days and cost $200 dollars less than what we were originally told it was going to cost to fix it! Whoopie! So anyway, there's the scoop. I'm so glad it's fixed...because now I have a car to drive home(Va Beach) on Saturday!! YAY!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

SWEET!

abbey said...

YAY BEK! i'm lookin forward to seein you :) glad your car is fixed!!

Teresa said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

yes..and yes...SOOOOOOO Miss you and SOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait to see you....

Katie Virginia said...

I'm so glad Bek! The Lord is kind even in the small things. Glad you get to go home for the weekend. Can I catch a ride? ;)

Jessica Rockey said...

Hey Bek,
Glad your car is better! How's your heart. Thanks for sharing your struggles with me on my blog. So many time we pass each other and assume everyones fine (they look great, they just got married, she's always smiling) and we don't think that there are real struggles going on. I'm sure you miss your family, Amy and I were talking about that the other day. I'm praying that the Lord will bring warm fellowship with each other despite the miles between you.

Happy 3 mo. Ann.! Our first few months of marriage was rough. I was detoxing off pain meds... poor Davy. I don't remember alot of it, but he sure does! God will give you the grace you need to get through the trials in your life.

Coleman Elizabeth said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!
Can't wait to see you Bek... so glad you are coming for the weekend!!! : )

AmyB said...

YAY YAY YAY!!