Hello all...I'm posting this to ask for your prayers. I've been more or less sick for a week now...and have missed two days of work...yesterday and today. It all started last Wednesday with a scratchy throat...then by Saturday I was congested and coughing...and by Monday night I had a horrible headache...yesterday that headache was a migraine, Im super congested, and puking my guts out. Today is better...my headache finally went away because I was able to get and Excedrin down...but Im still congested and my cough is really congested too. So I would appreciate your prayers. I guess this is what I get for working with kindergarteners! Oh well. Please pray that my immune system would kick in and would fight off anything else. My dear husband has been so amazing...the poor guy was up 2 nights in a row because of my coughing and wouldn't let me go sleep on the couch...he went instead and has been sleeping on the couch since Saturday night. He missed his first class this morning so that he could go get me some medicine and just be with me for a little bit. I don't deserve such and amazing man. Please pray for him too...that the Lord would keep him from getting sick, and because he has a big exam tomorrow!
I was going to take a picture of my mountain of tissues but decided that was disgusting...so I didn't. Thanks for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Awww...that doesn't sound like fun! I'll be praying you get better!
Oh Bert! Do you need me to come take care of you? I will definitely pray for you. Let me know how you're doing...
My bekah! Aw I'm so sorry you're sick :( I have been praying for you! Got your email...just haven't had time to reply. Love you so much girl...praying for you both.
I want to see the disgusting mountain of tissues. You need to document these things Bekah. If only to prove to us that you really are sick. I mean, tissues are way better than a crusty nose or a toilet full of puke now, aren't they?
Bek! Sorry you are so sick :( I will definitely be praying for you.
Awww Bek, I'm so sorry you are so sick! We all are definitely praying that you feel better soon! Love you both so much!
Awe, being sick stinks and I will be praying you will get better very soon! Mean time, chillax (this is my new word I might be making it up though) and rest! Love you!
bek! I'm so sorry you have been sick- that is no fun. at all.
I love you girl and I'm praying that you would get all the way better VERY soon.
This is from Gwyneth -
gggggg gggggg ttttnnnnnnnnnnnnn n nnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnn Maybe that's her blowing her nose sound or something
From Austie -
ant beku ilove you that pray for her
Austie wanted to tell you that we will pray for you, but he wanted to say "her"...you know, 'cause I said, 'you could tell her that we'll pray for her" So cute. He typed and figured it out himself.
We're praying for you Bek! I love you
oh yeah, i second the picture of snotty kleenex idea...what are blogs for if you can't post real life pics anyway?
Hey Bek, sorry you feel like you just ate some rotted lamb chops and washed it down with sour milk.
I'll be praying for those mucus glands and whatnot. Hmmm... when I feel like crap, I do some x-tra long devotions and fast all leven breads.... just kidding... I find that laughter is such a gift from the Lord when I'm in pain and stuck at home. I guess it's not quite the same, but maybe it'll get your murky soul out of the depths of despair.
Praying....
Post a Comment