Last Friday I came home from work...tired and not super excited about making dinner. Bobby had had a really long and stressful week...two exams, a portfolio due, and all nighter...so he was exhausted as well. Still being the wonderful husband that he is...he said, "Let's go get steak!" YAY! Steak has got to be the best thing ever...and I never turn down an opportunity to eat one!So, we cleaned up and headed out...to Outback of course. We got there early so we sat right down. We went all out and enjoyed a Bloomin Onion, a yummy drink and a New York Strip cooked to perfection with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed veggies on the side! Delicious! It was so yummy and so nice to just get out and relax a little bit. We hadn't been on a date in a while, so it was great to just get to be together, doing something fun and getting to just talk about every day things. After dinner we headed to Barnes & Noble to see if there were in great books on sale...there weren't...maybe next time.
We then came home, Bobby did a little more studying, and then we popped in Remember the Titans. What a great movie! I've probably seen it 50 times...but I love it every time!
It was a great way to spend our Friday night...just me and my best friend! It was especially nice because I left on Saturday for home(va beach) and Bobby stayed here. More on that later!



4 comments:
I love Outback! Sounds like a fun night.
I am glad you got to eat steak. P.s. you guys are too cute!
Outback is one of our favorite places...man, now I'm hungry for steak and garlic mashed potatoes!
yummmmy! always in the mood for some steak! glad you two got to enjoy a fun night out after a stressful week :) thanks for your prayers friend.
Post a Comment