On Sunday, Bobby and I celebrated our 3 month anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been three months since our wedding! What a wonderful three months it has been as we have been able to actually be together...no more just seeing each other on weekends and having to say goodbye all the time. God has been so good to us in these three months. He has definitely been using Bobby to draw me closer to Him, to comfort me when I'm sad and missing home, to hold me close when I'm struggling with fear, to make me laugh and to challenge and encourage me to be in the Word. I am so blessed with the most amazing husband, and I can't wait to see many more anniversaries come!So...how did we celebrate this event you ask? Well, being that it was Sunday, we started off the celebration with church. A great way to start the day...I like the church here a lot...but it's still a little weird because I'm missing church back home so much...but it's still great to meet together with a body of believers and worship our Lord and Savior!
After church we got some Arby's for lunch and headed to Stony Point Mall. It's an outdoor mall and it is very nice! The weather was amazing...the perfect day to be out and walking around. The reason that we
went to this particular mall was that I had some shoes on hold at the Dillards there. So...on our 3 month anniversary...I bought some shoes! Here they are...my brown shoes to wear with pants and skirts(hopefully) for the winter! I'm so excited about these because I always by bargain shoes which end up giving me blisters and hurting my feet so badly that I never wear them. So I splurged on these...and got some comfy shoes that will hopefully last a while! Yay for new shoes!
went to this particular mall was that I had some shoes on hold at the Dillards there. So...on our 3 month anniversary...I bought some shoes! Here they are...my brown shoes to wear with pants and skirts(hopefully) for the winter! I'm so excited about these because I always by bargain shoes which end up giving me blisters and hurting my feet so badly that I never wear them. So I splurged on these...and got some comfy shoes that will hopefully last a while! Yay for new shoes!After shoe shopping, we headed down to the Starbucks in the mall to get Caramel Frappaccinos(sp?)...yum! We had a buy one get one coupon that my fab sister, Christen, gave us. Two grande Caramal Fraps for $4????
What???
While enjoying our Fraps...we drove back to our lovely little apartment...I took a nap...and Bobby studied for pretty much the whole day! Poor guy...he's absolutely swamped with school this year! It was fun to get out for a little bit, get him away from studying(his poor brain needs a break), and to celebrate 3 wonderful months of marriage!



8 comments:
Hi Rebekah, I just wanted to congrtatulate the two of you on your 3 months! You both look so happy. Take care and know this crazy, busy season Bobby is in right now is not forever. I encourage you to make it sweet for him! Love you--
What a sweet post Bek! Thank you for sharing how the Lord is using this time to not only draw you and Bobby closer together, but also you to Himself. I love the shoes! Splurge well worth it I'd say... and I LOVE the color you painted the walls! It's so cheery and bright! Love you and I'm praying for you both. <3
BEK! happy 3 month :) i love you! (and i love the shoes!!) I really miss you a lot. it is still so weird not having you at church or caregroup or other hangout stuff. i miss just hanging out with you. you and bobby look like you're havin a grand ole time! i am so happy for you friend! hasn't god blessed us so abundantly?! we have such godly, amazing, sweet, humble, loving, hottie husbands!! well...i should probably just stop writing now and call you. i would but it's 12:14am. so i guess i'll just wait til an afternoon this week when we have time to chat. i love you so much friend :) night.
Cute shoes! I miss having our closets a few steps apart from each other. My clothing options have depleted so...
Happy 3 month.
glad you guys are 'getting out' and enjoying eachother! time really does fly- miss you girl!
I'm wierd but that frapp looked so good (and I don't think I've had a frapp since I was 15!) that I called Drusky who is on his way home and asked him to pick me up one from the local Sbux. SOunds like the pregnancy cravings I never got have finally hit me! OKay, I am wierd.
Happy 3 months of marriage!
happy three months bek! hehe... i loved reading about how you guys are doing- cause darnit, i miss ya!
So great to hear you're doing well and that you guys are growing closer to each other and to our wonderful Lord.
Love you girl! Hope to see ya soon!
...oh and by the way, excellent choice of shoes. I wish I could say i had the same pair-- you know how we always like to match and all... but you'll look great in those, and I'll find some different ones ; )
so exciting isn't it!!! Jord and I just celebrated our second month! I want to post pix from our date too... i was seriously going to put a pic of a starbux cup on the post too!!! anyway...god is so good isn't he!!!
love you bek, love nel
Post a Comment