When you first enter our door you find yourself in the dining room. This view looks from the front door, through the dining room, into the kitchen.
Here's another view of the dining room...no table I know...we took it out to put our Christmas tree up and haven't put it back yet. :)
The kitchen...nice and cozy.
After exploring the kitchen, you come back into the dining room and look to your right and...BAM...you've got the family room!
Our cozy couch...and our shrine to ourselves on the walls...
This view is from the couch to our sweet fireplace! It's so nice to have a fireplace...very cozy and romantic.
And now...into the last two rooms. The door on the left leads to the bathroom and the door on the right leads to....
Our bedroom!
View from the bed(the door leads to the balcony)
And last but not least...the bathroom.
Hope this gives you an idea of our fabulous apartment. If you want a better look...you just better stop by and see it for yourself!
Here's another view of the dining room...no table I know...we took it out to put our Christmas tree up and haven't put it back yet. :)
The kitchen...nice and cozy.
After exploring the kitchen, you come back into the dining room and look to your right and...BAM...you've got the family room!
Our cozy couch...and our shrine to ourselves on the walls...
This view is from the couch to our sweet fireplace! It's so nice to have a fireplace...very cozy and romantic.
And now...into the last two rooms. The door on the left leads to the bathroom and the door on the right leads to....
Our bedroom!
View from the bed(the door leads to the balcony)

And last but not least...the bathroom.
Hope this gives you an idea of our fabulous apartment. If you want a better look...you just better stop by and see it for yourself!



6 comments:
Bek....I am so impressed. So nice and clean! Looks lovely, sweets.
hooray!!! I love it, it is very you Bek :)
Thanks for the tour. I especially love the shrine to yourselves! ;-)
Very cool! I love it. It is so you!
great photo shoot- looks darling & cozy!
Oops- that's my comment above!
Post a Comment