Thursday, November 20, 2008

Are you there?

So I first got this idea from Mindy's blog...and now Callie has done it too...and since I have always tried to be like Callie...I'm going to do it too. I just want to see who out there in this great big world is reading my blog. I think its fun to know...and even if I don't know you...leave me a comment! There is no shame in reading people's blogs that you don't really know...or don't know at all. I do it all the time! =0) Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

19 comments:

Mindy said...

Um, that must mean you want to be like me too. At least in this case anyway. ;-) Well, I'm here!

Kate Van said...

HELLO FRIEND! I'M HERE!!! :D

Callie said...

You don't know me, but I was in your wedding...

Michelle said...

Raise your hand if you read Bekah's blog! I do I do!

Wasko Family said...

I check it often!!! Love you... "my bekah" ha ha we haven't called you that in a while!:(

Taylor

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

yo yo

erin said...

I'm here...

Teresa said...

Hello fav sis in law :)

Kate Thomas. said...

Here!

meg said...

eeeeeeh, i only come to yours so i can link over to other peoples.

well, unless you post pictures.
or if i have a big fatty cokel in hand and think "i think i should like to read snarfum's blog"..

Lizzy said...

yeah, i'm here too!!!!

The Smith Family said...

I love keepin up with life in the west end:)!
Love you,
Jenny

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

I'm here!

Unknown said...

You know I read your blog!!! Hugs, sweets.

Diane said...

Yep, I read!

Leah said...

Ok, so it appears that I'm the only one (at least bold enough to comment anyway!) to read your blog that doesn't personally know you. I'm not sure how long I've been following yours now...but at least a few months or more now. What I especially appreciate about it the sincerity you show, having a lot in common as far as backgrounds, and--most of all--a love for Jesus too! Keep it up and keep it real! :)

--Leah

Billie said...

I read and love it.

abbey said...

Yep, I'm here too...when I get around internet :) Love you friend.

Tess Bush said...

I'm a Beka follower! Love reading your updates. :-)