This past week at my school was Teacher Appreciation WEEK! Yes, thats right...not DAY...WEEK! Ummm...it was totally sweet! Here's a run down of all the goodies we got.
Monday: Breakfast was provided in the teachers lounge...fruit, yogurt, granola, bagels, danishes, Starbucks coffee, orange juice...and some other stuff. Delish!
Tuesday: Sweets galore! I definitly gained like 5 pounds today!
Wednesday: Dinner was provided for all the teachers and we got off at 2pm! We got lasagna, salad, bread, dessert and wine(or soda). It was so yummy!
Thursday: Fruit and veggie trays to snack on and a 10 minute massage! Oh it was fabulous!
Friday: Well...not sure exactly what it is...but we are supposed to get a treat in our mailbox! Fun!
I am so blessed by this school. We really get a lot of fabulous stuff...Oh also, parents came and volunteered and did lunch and recess duty all week...so I got like an hour lunch break! So sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
We need a secretary appreciation week like that! Dang!
Yeah, secretaries, er "administrative professionals" only get like a day or something. And no one celebrates it. Lucky teachers! ;-)
wow
that's
impressive.
let
us
know
what
you
get
in
your
mailbox :)
Hershey kisses...that was in the mailbox...I pretty much downed those one the way home today... :)
Post a Comment