Yesterday, Bobby and I celebrated 7 months of marriage. And boy did we celebrate! Because it is Teacher Appreciation Week at my school, I got off of work at 2, loaded down with a delicous lasagna dinner provided by some of the parents of my students. Lasagna, yummy salad, bread, Peanut Butter Cheesecake and a bottle of wine...I love being a teacher! After enjoying our dinner(that I didn't have to make) Bobby surprised me by taking me down to Cary Town to the Byrd Theater to see the movie August Rush. This was something I had wanted to do for a while...so my amazing husband surprised me with it! Cary Town is a quaint little street with lots of cool shops on it, and the Byrd Theater is an amazing building. Its been around forever, and is absolutely gorgeous! The architecture is amazing and when you walk in you feel like you've been transported back in time...it was a fun experience. I really enjoyed the movie too...pretty chic flicky but Bobby enjoyed it too. It was wonderful to just be together doing something new and exciting.I can't believe its been 7 months already. Crazy how time flies. I can't wait to see what the years ahead have in store for us...actually...I can wait...because every minute with my amazing husband is fabulous and I want to enjoy every second.
Love, you make me laugh...and I'll love you forever!! Love you baby!



9 comments:
Happy 7 month anniversary!!!! I miss you all very, very much. I am sooo looking forward to when you are here, but I am grateful that you two have this time together. God is so kind! Love you both,
Mom
Awww how fun, Bek! I know you wanted to go to the Byrd so bad when were there, but now Im kinda glad we didnt...what a fun thing for yall to do together! he's good... :) Love you and happy 7 month!
You two are darling. Thanks so much for having us this weekend and happy 7 months! Hooray!!
hooray! So excited for you :) Happy Seven Month Anniversary. Glad you guys had a lovely time out and about!
Happy 7 months! Yay!
happy seven month you crazy kids ;)
Wow, can't believe it's been 7 months! Love you guys!!! (and Man! Who took that awesome picture? :-) ) HA Ha, just kiddin!
It's nice for me to read this blog today. I need to see or more correctly read some happiness in the world.
This is a lovely blog. Happy 7 months of marriage. Your there to home of the Pat McGee band.
I come to Richmond very now and then.
May God bless and keep you and your husband.
Blessings,
Ella
happy seven months!!! We're right behind you guys!!!
love, Nel
Post a Comment