Friday, January 4, 2008

Our First Christmas...

Bobby and I celebrated our Christmas together, just the two of us, on the Thursday night before Christmas. It was a fun night of Bobby's famous spaghetti, stockings, presents, snuggling by the fire, hot chocolate, and It's A Wonderful Life. Bobby got me some great stuff! The coziest sweatpants, cute tank, cute pink socks, a few other small things, and a book called Enter Jeeves: 15 Early Stories by P.G. Wodehouse. If you have never read any of Wodehouse's "Wooster and Jeeves" stories...I highly suggest that you remedy that immediately! They are absolutely histerical! Like...laugh out loud on the airplane histerical. Love them! So I was very excited to get this book...and so begins another saga of Wooster and Jeeves...can't wait to dig in! Ok...so there's my plug for the books...here are some pictures of the night!

Our "stockings"


Yummy spaghetti dinner


Who needs mistletoe?
Bobby with his "Mr. Incredible" PEZ dispenser...

...this guy has an obsession with PEZ...funny thing...he almost bought me the "Mrs. Incredible" PEZ dispenser...weird!

No comments: