Monday, January 14, 2008

:(

Sad news...Franklin bit the dust. Yep...after a week and a day...he died. Sad really...I'm not sure how he died either...he just did. Well...lets just say he wasn't cut out for apartment living...I think his complex killed him...you know he was struggling to realize how he could be a male and pink...that would kill anybody. So we say goodbye to our friend Franklin "Frankie" Tangletail Fish...I'll miss talking to you little buddy. Maybe next time we should get a blue fish...more masculine...

8 comments:

Michelle said...

my condolences friend.

Callie said...

i have lost 2 fishies in my lifetime. i feel your pain.

Teresa said...

thanks for ruining my night...

Mindy said...

Rest in peace Franklin. I'm sure if there's a fishy heaven, he'll be a more masculine color...so he's happy.

abbey said...

so sad! poor wittle frankie...

Kate Van said...

aww bek!!!- did you flush him?

Bekah said...

Well...Bobby flushed him...I just couldnt do it...

Lizzy said...

My deepest sympathy with regard to the passing of your beloved Franklin...how tragic.