Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our week...

Hello all! Just wanted to update you on our life here in Richmond. We are healthy...except for some allergies...thank the Lord for that! With all thats going around my school I was sure that I would get something. Please pray for our continued health!

Also, Bobby has his first exam today...and so it begins. Thankfully it looks like this semester won't be jammed packed with exams. Looking like about one a week...sometimes two...where last semester was two almost every week! Please pray for Bobby as he takes his exam and gets into the swing of things. Pray that he wouldn't be anxious or stressed but that he would feel the Lord's strength and peace.

As for me...this week is a little crazy. I'm subbing in my class for the rest of the week. Kara(the teacher I work with) is out of town because her father-in-law passed away this past weekend. Please pray for her and her husband Jay...that the Lord would comfort them and that He would open their eyes to see him. They are not Christians so I know this is really hard. Also, please be praying for me as I teach 25 kindergarteners this week. Mostly that I would have patience and joy and that I would show them the love of God through my words and actions.

I'll hopefully be able to post more later...but right now I have to run!

2 comments:

abbey said...

hi friend.
i hope teaching those crazy kids goes well for you. i know you'll do great!
i'll be praying for bobby as well.
i saw your little nephew yesterday. he's such a cutie!
love you :)

Mindy said...

I'll be praying...it'll be an adventure! Hope you're not still a mute saboo anymore, might make teaching hard.