Just a few more pics from Christmas at home that I wanted to share...
The day after Christmas we had the Blacks over for our Christmas dinner with them. I always love when they come over...we don't get to do it often so its always a blast. The night was filled with good food and lots of laughs! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and such wonderful cousins...who aren't just my cousins...but dear dear friends as well!
Katie and me
Being silly
Amy...looking lovely as always...she's getting ready to have a baby! Yay!
And amidst all the craziness of our little cousins wrestling with Matt and Bobby and the Nerf gun darts flying...this is where I found Austie...upstairs away from it all...just reading. Too cute.
Gwee...in her cute hat Amy knitted
On one of the nights we had some people over to my parents house to play ping pong and to just hang out...it was so fun to get to just chill with our good friends...something we haven't gotten to do in a while.
Being silly
Amy...looking lovely as always...she's getting ready to have a baby! Yay!
And amidst all the craziness of our little cousins wrestling with Matt and Bobby and the Nerf gun darts flying...this is where I found Austie...upstairs away from it all...just reading. Too cute.
Gwee...in her cute hat Amy knitted
On one of the nights we had some people over to my parents house to play ping pong and to just hang out...it was so fun to get to just chill with our good friends...something we haven't gotten to do in a while.
All in all our Christmas break was amazing...it was hard to leave and come back to "real" life. I am so thankful for all of our family who were so generous to us over the holidays. Mom and Dad, thanks for letting us bombard your guest bedroom and for always making our time with you guys special, Dad and Mom H. thanks for letting us stay over a couple nights, trash your house with our movie and New Years party, and for making our times with you so fun. And to everyone else...you guys are the best! We miss you all and can't wait until we see you again!

And then I joined the group...



No comments:
Post a Comment