
Happy Birthday Bugs!!!
Yesterday, Austin turned the big 5! Crazy! It's hard to believe that my little Bugs is five years old! Time sure does fly! Austie had his birthday party on Sunday and my amazing husband was so wonderful and let me make the trip down for the afternoon so that I could be there. Austie was so excited about the party! When I got there he asked me, "Are my buddies here yet?" It was so sweet! When his "buddies" started to arrive he would run up and hug them and just get so excited! It was quite a crazy party...the boys mainly just had a balloon fight the whole time...with a break for cheese pizza(Austie's request) and cake and ice cream. I was so glad that I got to be there...it was a wonderful way to celebrate Austie's birthday.


So Bugs...Happy Birthday! Thanks for always being ready to give me smooches and snuggles...I love it! I love you so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment