Saturday, January 26, 2008
Nothing...
That's what comes out when I try to talk...nothing. Maybe a little squeek of a word...but thats pretty much it! It's funny though...I dont feel sick at all...I just can't talk. Completely lost my voice...haha. I am a little congested...but I feel fine. I mean...my throat doesnt even hurt...it just won't produce any sound! I wanna scream...AHHHHH...and sing...LA LA LA! But...alas, I cannot. Oh well...Christen told me Im like the Mute Saboo from Veggie Tales..."Mute Saboo is grunting and waving"...yup...thats me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Haha! I've only had that happen once, and it was so strange. I hope you can scream again really soon. :-)
So sorry you are sick again :-( ARe you eating chicken soup and gargling? :0)
Love you sweets, Mom
hehe, yep when we drove up (and for the first half of the day) you were like the mute saboo. kudos to christen for thinking of that one hehe : )
But you were getting some sound out by last night! (especiall when providing us all with your burst of entertainment)
Love you bek and I'm so glad we got to come visit, I had a blast just chilling with you guys! Thanks so much again for having us!!!
muah
Post a Comment